You are here:Home » hours a day » HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY WIFE

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO MY LOVELY WIFE

Today is my Wife Birthday, even i'm not the first one to celebrate it, i hope i'll be the first one that remain in your birthday memory now and forever..
You Are...
The most wonderful gift of all God gave me was in the form of my life partner. I have no clue what would I do without you. I love you sweetheart and I find myself so fortunate that you love me too. A very Happy & Pleasant Birthday to the most beautiful woman I have seen.

Dear my lovely wife ...
Thank you for supporting me through bad times and being apart of my happiness in good times, You're the best wife in the whole world, and i'm blessed to be your husband....Many many happy and a lot of love your way...

I'm sorry, i'm not perfect person, but i'm trying to be good husband...


Love you always ever and ever


Your Husband...

You always be my white lily


0 comments:

Post a Comment