You are here:Home » tips » Cannot Activate System Restore and Cannot Load a page in browser

Cannot Activate System Restore and Cannot Load a page in browser

couple days ago my laptop seem not well, it getting slower. So when i want to scan it for virus antisipative, i was shock, my avira is in "guard unknown" mode.like this one

Then i knew there was something terible happen with my laptop, so i tried to restore my system, it can be do it by enter:

 Start Menu >> Acessories >> System Tools >> System Restore

yet another weird thing happen, it won't run , the pop up windows say such word:

"System Restore has been turned off by group policy. To turn on System Restore, contact your domain Administrator. "

Hmmm, i'm in administrator, so why it can't  be run. I search on google , and i found some solution and  i try this one:

    1. Click Start, Run and type regedit.exe and press Enter
     2. Navigate to the following key:
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \ Software \ Policies \ Microsoft \ Windows NT \ SystemRestore
           In the right-pane:
  •      Delete the value DisableConfig
  •      Delete the value DisableSR
Then my Restore System could run this time, but it error when i choose whatever restore point. It really make me sick. D*mn. So I try portable anti virus and malware, yet i used ISO360 bit and malwarebyte. but I does'nt seem solve the problem.

So i checked the startup application....u can do it by two way:
1. By Msconfig
    klik run   >> msconfig >>tab startup 
2. By TuneUp Utilities StartUp Manager
   
then find something not usual and weird application...in my laptop i find "games.exe"......so i removed it from the startup list , and trace it to the folder it place. Woala i find the folder,  it hide on "RECYCLE" folder. You must set folder option for enable to see it.


delete the entire folder where "games.exe"(in my laptop) hide.
The next step i took is uninstalled my Avira and installed it once again, after reboot. It all work well now....Yatta  i'm so happy.

But suddenly my celebration stop, when i use to browse to the internet, a one page cannot load. I try to ping it by command prompt....and it work well, so i search to the internet to find some of the solution. Thanks god i finally found the solution one. 
it has to be something with winsock , so i download the winsockxpfix. With that my laptop back to normal again...Fiuuuuhhh.


thanks for reading







0 comments:

Post a Comment